Who can sell on Royal Deal?
How do I sell on The Royal Deal??
What are the documents required to register as a seller on Royal Deal?
You are required to have the following documents:-
- PAN Card(Personal PAN for business type “Proprietorship” and Personal + Business
PAN for business type as “Company”)
- GSTIN/TIN Number (not mandatory for few categories)
- Bank account and supporting KYC documents ( Address Proof, and Cancelled
Who decides the price of the products?
As a seller, you will set the price of your products.
Will I get charged for listing products on Royal Deal?
No,Listing of products on Royal Deal is absolutely free ,Royal Deal
does not charge anything for listing your catalogue online. You only pay a small commission
for what you sell.
How and when will I get paid?
The payment will be made directly to your bank account through NEFT transactions.
Royal Deal will settle your payments within 7-10 business days based on your seller tier.
When can I start selling?
After all the required documents have been verified and your seller profile is complete, you
can start listing your products and start selling.
How many listings are required to start selling?
You are required to have a minimum of 1 listings(unique products) to start selling on Royal Deal.
Seller Policy :-
Invoicing, Shipping & Product Liabilities:-
- Please note that we are a marketplace platform like Ebay and provide marketplace services to you.
- We help Buyers and Sellers connect whereby as Sellers you are selling to customers via our
platform and we are charging commission for services associated with it. Therefore invoicing and shipping to customer is your responsibility. Also any taxation related to sale of your products like VAT, CST etc is your responsibility. Also liabilities arising from the use, consumption and/or interaction with your products is solely yours and The craft angels.com will not be responsible for any loss or damage due to your products.
- The Seller shall provide the Dispatch Details on the Website within  days from the
Payment Confirmation or within such timelines as may be agreed upon between the buyer and seller on the Website.
LIST OF RESTRICTED ITEMS
- Alcohol which includes alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine or champagne.
- Adult goods and services which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services; Website access and/or website memberships of pornography or illegal sites.
- Body parts which includes organs or other body parts.
- Bulk marketing tools which includes email lists, software or other producers enabling unsolicited email messages (spam)
- Cable descramblers and black boxes which includes devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free.
- Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors.
- Copyright unlocking devices which include Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection.
- Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies and other licensed or protected materials.
- Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games and other
licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software.
- Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which includes replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association; fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods.
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms.
- Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items.
- Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product
derivates) in danger of extinction.
- Gaming/Gambling which includes lottery tickets sports bets, memberships/enrollment/ online
gambling sites, and related content.
- Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs, passports, diplomas and noble titles.
- Hacking and cracking material which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software's, servers websites, or other protected property.
- Illegal goods which includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts.
- Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes.
- Offensive goods which includes literature, products or other material that:
- Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors.
- Encourage or incite violent acts.
- Promote intolerance or hatred.
- Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings,associated with criminals.
- Prescription dugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drug or any other products which requires a prescription by a licensed medical practioner.
- Pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous materials which includes explosives,fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable and radioactive materials and substances.
- Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or other similar
substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license
plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications.
- Securities which includes stocks, bonds, or related financial products.
- Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products
- Traffic devices which includes radar detectors/jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal
changers, and related products.
- Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts and other
- Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges.
- Live animals or hides/skin/teeth, nails and other parts etc. of animals.